Cooling Tower Markets, 2025 – Focus on Open-Circuit Cooling Towers, Closed-Circuit Cooling Towers & Hybrid Cooling Towers
DUBLIN, March 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Cooling Tower Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2020-2025” has been added to the offering from ResearchAndMarkets.com.
The global cooling tower market grew in the period 2014-2019 with a CAGR of around 5%. Looking ahead, the global cooling tower market will show moderate growth over the next five years.
A cooling tower is a heat dissipation device that relies on water to transfer the waste heat into the atmosphere. It offers various advantages such as water saving, optimal cooling, cost efficiency, energy efficiency, corrosion resistance, easy installation, longer service life, high structural strength and reduced noise pollution.
As a result, it finds extensive applications in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), petroleum refineries, cold stores, power generation and food processing plants. In addition, it is also used for comfort cooling in large commercial buildings such as airports, schools, hospitals and hotels, etc.
The demand for electricity continues to grow worldwide as disposable incomes rise, electrification increases in various sectors and consumer electronics sales increase. This is one of the main drivers behind the global growth of the cooling tower market. As the governments of many countries implement stringent environmental regulations, the introduction of nuclear power plants is increasing, which in turn drives market growth.
Apart from that, the increasing utilization of HVAC systems due to the upcoming construction work is having a positive effect on the demand for cooling towers.
In addition, the integration of 3D TRASAR technology to detect, determine and provide improved scale, improved corrosion and improved microbiological performance of cooling tower systems is expected to expand its applications to various industries in the coming years.
However, as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has resulted in the temporary shutdown of manufacturing and industrial facilities as well as construction activities, the demand for cooling towers is expected to be impacted in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global cooling tower market developed so far and how will it develop in the coming years?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global cooling tower market?
- How is the market divided by tower type?
- What is the division of the market based on flow type?
- What is the division of the market based on the design?
- How is the market divided by building material?
- What is the distribution of the market according to end users?
- What are the different phases in the industry’s value chain?
- What are the main driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- How is the global cooling tower market structured and who are the main players?
- How strong is the competition in the industry?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
2.1 Aims of the study
2.3 data sources
2.4 Market estimate
2.5 Forecast method
4.2 Major industry trends
5 Global Cooling Tower Market
5.1 Market overview
5.2 Market performance
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 Market forecast
6 Market division by tower type
6.1 Open circuit cooling towers
6.2 Closed circuit cooling towers
6.3 Hybrid cooling towers
7 Market division by river type
7.1 Cross flow
8 Market division through design
8.1 Cooling tower with mechanical draft
8.2 Cooling tower with natural draft
9 Market division according to building material
9.1 Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP)
9.5 high density polyethylene (HDPE)
10 Market split by end user
10.3 Petrochemicals and Oil & Gas
10.4 Electricity Generation
10.5 Food and Drinks
11 Market breakdown by region
12 SWOT analysis
13 Value chain analysis
14 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining power of buyers
14.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
14.4 Degree of Competition
14.5 New Entrant Threat
14.6 Substitute Threat
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of the main actors
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- Baltimore Aircoil Company Inc. (Amsted Industries Inc.)
- Brentwood Industries Inc.
- Delta cooling towers inc
- ENEXIO Management GmbH
- Hamon Corporation (Hamon & Cie)
- International Cooling Tower Inc.
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- SPX Cooling Technologies Inc.
- Reymsa Cooling Towers Inc.
- Thermal Care Inc. (IPEG Inc.)
- Thermax Limited (RDA Holdings Private Limited)
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9rbrzn for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For Toll Free US / CAN, call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE RESEARCH and Markets