North America Nuclear Reactor Construction Market 2021 Strategic Assessments – Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (Toshiba) – KSU
The report entitled “Nuclear Reactor Construction Market in North America”Recently added by MarketInsightsReports for a stronger and more effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of various attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and customers that operate in multiple regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to readers, business owners and industry professionals.
For the North American market for the construction of nuclear reactors, a CAGR of around 10% is expected in the forecast period from 2021 to 2025.
Get a sample copy:
Top Companies in the North American Global Nuclear Reactor Construction Market: –Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (Toshiba), GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Electricite de France SA (EDF)
Industry news and developments:
– The pressurized water reactor has dominated the market in recent years and is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period due to factors such as the inexpensive operating reactor, as both the coolant and moderator used in the reactor are light water and relatively higher controllable and safer Nature of the reactor.
– The surge in power demand in the region is expected to provide an excellent opportunity for the Asia-Pacific nuclear reactor construction market over the forecast period.
– The United States is expected to dominate the market as concerns about coal-based power plant pollution and rising electricity demand increase. The country is the largest nuclear power producer in the region, producing 849.6 TWh of electricity from its nuclear power plants.
Factors such as large numbers of reactors over 30 years old and the shift in power generation from oil and gas to nuclear are likely to be the main drivers of the market. Technological advances, which are increasing the efficiency and reliability of modern nuclear power plants, were also a major factor in the growth of the North American market for the construction of nuclear reactors. However, renewable energy sources, which make nuclear energy uneconomical, have somewhat hampered the growth of the market.
Important market trends
Pressurized water reactor to dominate the market
– The nuclear reactor sector for pressurized water reactors has dominated the market in the past and is expected to continue to do so in the forecast period. The reactor is the most popular form of nuclear reactor because of its greater control and safety compared to other reactor forms.
– PWR has several advantages over other reactors that make it the most widely used nuclear reactor in the world. PWR reactors are inexpensive operational reactors because both the coolant and moderator used in the reactor are light water, which is cheaper than other types of coolants such as heavy water.
– With less fissile material in the nuclear reactor, the likelihood of an additional fission reaction will decrease, leaving the reactors only at the required temperature and reducing the likelihood of less adverse conditions, making the reactor safer and more controllable. Finally, PWR has separate loops for water and nuclear reactions. This will reduce the likelihood of radioactive material pollution in the water.
– The United States has the maximum number of pressurized water reactors at 64 with a total capacity of 64.75 GWe.
USA dominate the market
– The United States dominated the nuclear reactor construction market in the region in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance in the years to come. The country has been very active in this sector in recent years to reduce reliance on coal-fired power plants. In 2018, the United States produced over 27% of its electricity from coal.
– The USA is building two new Westinghouse AP1000 reactors at Vogtle in Georgia, which are expected to go into operation in November 2021 and November 2022, respectively. In addition, some small modular reactor (SMR) demonstration units are planned for the 2020s. NuScale Power’s reactor is the world’s first and only SMR to have undergone a design certification review by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
– In addition, the law on the renewal of nuclear energy was introduced in the Senate in July 2019. The NERA directs the Secretary of the Department of Energy (DOE) to establish and improve programs to reduce the operating and maintenance costs of U.S. nuclear power plants, expand advanced modeling and simulation tools, and promote research and development.
To expand understanding, researchers have studied the global North American nuclear reactor construction market from a geographical perspective, considering the potential regions and countries. The regional analysis will help market participants make informed decisions about their future investments.
The North American Nuclear Reactor Construction Market report covers the following geographic areas such as: North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
The full report can be found at:
The following are the main tables of contents for the North American nuclear reactor construction industry:
- Sales market overview for the construction of nuclear reactors in North America.
- Sales competition in the North American market for the construction of nuclear reactors by manufacturers.
- Sales analysis of the North American market for the construction of nuclear reactors by region.
- Sales analysis of the North American market for the construction of nuclear reactors by type.
- North America Nuclear Reactor Construction Market Analysis by Application.
- North America Nuclear Reactor Construction Market – Manufacturers Analysis.
Reasons to invest:
- Market size forecasts: The report’s authors have provided an accurate estimate of the global North America Nuclear Reactor Construction Market based on value and volume
- Market trend analysis: This section of the report highlights the upcoming trends and developments in the global North American nuclear reactor construction market
- Future prospects: The report here provides vital information on the profitable opportunities in the global North American nuclear reactor construction market
This enables an understanding of the market and benefits from all the lucrative opportunities that are available. The researchers offered a comprehensive study of the existing market scenario, focusing on the new business objectives. There is a detailed analysis of the change in customer requirements, customer preferences and the supplier landscape of the overall market.
Adaptation of the report:
MarketInsightsReports Allows reports to be customized to your liking. This report can be customized to meet your needs. Contact our sales team who will guarantee you will receive a report that meets your needs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industries including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market information, a 360-degree market view that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Telephone: +1 704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687
[email protected] | [email protected]