Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market 2021 Analysis by Top Manufacturers – JSC AEM-technology, Larsen & Toubro Ltd, JSC ATOMSTROYEXPORT, Doosan Corporation – KSU
Forecast of Global Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market research report forecast 2021-2026
The Nuclear Power Plant Equipment market report presents the overall structure and business outlook for the global as well as regional industry. The study also covers the key market achievements, research and development, new product launches, product reactions, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market at a global and local level. This study provides information on the growth and sales in the historical and forecast period from 2015 to 2026. The structured analysis contains a graphic as well as a schematic representation of the global nuclear power plant equipment market with its specific geographic regions.
The nuclear power plant equipment market is expected to grow by around 7.81% in the forecast period 2020-2025.
The main drivers for the examined market are the increasing demand for energy in connection with international climate protection goals and the growing nuclear investments in the Asia-Pacific region. In addition, nuclear energy remains an important option for many countries to improve energy security, reduce the impact of volatile fossil fuel prices, and mitigate the effects of climate change and air pollution. However, the lower renewable energy costs associated with negligible emissions and difficulties in funding the nuclear power plant project are expected to stifle market growth.
– Pressurized water reactors (PWR) are expected to dominate the market in 2019 and experience the highest growth rate as more projects are in the pipeline and PWR investments increase.
– The Middle East country and the United Arab Emirates have made progress in building their first nuclear power plants, in addition to several countries in Africa pushing their plans forward after completing Integrated Nuclear Infrastructure Review (INIR) missions, with ample opportunity for market participants .
– The Asia-Pacific region is the largest and fastest growing market. China is expected to be the largest market in the region with 48 operational and long-term decommissioned nuclear power plants, followed by Japan and India.
Major Manufacturers Featured in Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market Report Are:
JSC AEM Technology, Larsen & Toubro Ltd, JSC ATOMSTROYEXPORT, Doosan Corporation and Dongfang Electric Corp Limited
Click the link for a free sample copy of the [email protected]::
Regional Analysis for Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market is analyzed across key regions the United States, Europe, Global, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central and South America. Each of these regions is analyzed on the basis of market results in key countries in those regions for an understanding of the market at the macro level.
SPECIAL OFFER (Receive up to 30% discount on this report. Please fill out the form and enter the code: MIR30 in the comment area.)
Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market Scenario:
Pressurized water reactor for market dominance
– Due to increasing concerns about the safety of nuclear power plants, operators prefer a pressurized water reactor, which is the safest of all types available. In addition, the PWR reactor prevents water from being contaminated with the radioactive materials, thereby avoiding environmental damage.
– In December 2019 there were 443 operational reactors worldwide. Of these, there are 300 PWRs with an electrical output of 283.96 gigawatts (GWe). The United States has 64 PWRs with a capacity of 64.75 GWe, followed by France and China with 58 of 63.13 GWe and 45 PWRs with a capacity of 44.14 GWe, respectively.
– Since the PWR requires robust piping and a high pressure vessel to ensure that the high pressure water remains in a liquid state at high temperatures, the PWR is costly to build. Therefore, the growing demand for PWRs is expected to have a significant positive impact on the nuclear power plant equipment market during the forecast period.
– In addition, the upcoming projects in the Asia-Pacific region, especially China, are expected to be dominated by PWR as more than 90% of the upcoming plants will be of the PWR reactor type.
Search the full report description and table of contents at:
– Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market Overview
-Economic impact on industry
-Market competition among manufacturers
-Production, sales (value) by region
-Delivery (production), consumption, export, import by region
-Production, turnover (value), price development by type
-Market analysis by application
-Manufacturing cost analysis
-Industrial chain, sourcing strategy and downstream buyers
-Marketing strategy analysis, distributors / dealers
-Market effect factor analysis
– Nuclear Power Plant Equipment Market Forecast
The study includes historical data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts to 2027, making the report an invaluable resource for executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts and industry stakeholders looking for key industry data in easily accessible documents Tables and graphics are looking for a clearer representation.
FinallyNuclear Power Plant Market report provides a descriptive analysis of the elite players supported by the parent market, along with current, past, and artistic movement information that can serve as a profitable guide for all competitors in the Nuclear Power Plant industry. Our seasoned research analyst’s team has been trained to produce a detailed market research report from each individual sector that is helpful in understanding the industry data in the most accurate way.
We offer customizations on report based on specific customer requirements:
– Free country analysis for 5 countries of your choice.
– Free competitive analysis of 5 key market players.
– Free up 40 analyst hours to cover all other data points.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industries including Health, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market information, a 360-degree market view that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Telephone: +1 704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687
[email protected] | [email protected]